Total Pageviews

Monday, July 30, 2012

Best Wing Woman Ever and the Geographically Undesireable

This weekend two of my very good friends were married and I was honored to be a part of the entire event. Now I have been a bridesmaid too many times to count and I will admit to my fair share of bridesmaid mishaps usually involving a groomsman:-) This wedding was no exception I met a man in uniform to keep me company on the dance floor. I must admit the only reason I met him was because I was setting up another bridesmaid with his handsome friend. As I facilitated the couple to dance together I came across his tall handsome friend. Without too many details the night ended in my studio with one couple on the couch and another in my bed. (I would say we did pretty well for ourselves!)

The next day as I was about to drive him to the airport (after a lovely walk of shame to my car) . . . he changed his flight to stay and spend time with me all day! We had a lovely day filled with adult naps, walks in the park and milkshakes. Sadly he lives on the other side of the country so now the thought comes to mind - how to see if this could work.

No comments:

Post a Comment