Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

When it rains, It pours

So over the past 2 weeks I have gone out with MBA guy quite a few times and reading "50 shades" didn't' help me hold out much past the third date. It didn't hurt that he has blue eyes that sparkle and dimples :) Plus he is just enough dork to be really interesting.
Thankfully no more hickeys to deal with - I was running out of scarves by the end of the week! So now I am faced with the question of do I even plan any more Match.com dates. Note sure how much energy I can put into dating other guys when I am having wonderful dates with MBA guy every week. Plus Match.com did not do so well for me last time! So far this guy has not talked about poop or tried to poop in my apartment so he is winning some points.
I think my match.com days are on hold for now. Not sure I have it in me to date more than one guy at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment