Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Dating a Daddy

So I have now been on dates with two men with kids. The first was poopy pants and the second was tonight and great so far! Poopy pants is not quite faded from the picture yet. He unfortunately thinks that my sudden lack of interest means I want him to chase me. Wrong! If I don't immediately text you back or agree to plans in the near future than probably I'm just not that into you.
Not quite sure how I feel about the children factor and even less sure when they have tweens on their hands. Tonight I am just calling Gman for lack of a better nickname so far . . .probably a good thing that he hasn't done anything to get a name for himself.  I don't think I have had this great of a first date in a while.  I'm looking forward to the next date.  - NN

1 comment: