Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 9, 2011

90 day rule

So after much thought and bad dates I'm pondering a new strategy.  Gman is turning a bit sour and so is the whole idea of dating a daddy in my mind.  After reading many of the relationship books out there and speaking with a few guy friends this morning, I am deciding that the next date will not be seeing the inside of my apartment or the inside of my murphy bed for 90 days. I must be honest and say I'm not sure how this will sit with me when things get started but I figured I might as well give it a shot.  It should be interesting  but I guess if he is in to me he will wait and if not, he is not really worth it. Which is kind of what I have been figuring out lately . . . Alot of match guys are just trolling for a lay.  On the upside I'm meeting a nice guy this week as a set up from a good friend who wants to play matchmaker with me and I am game:)

No comments:

Post a Comment